Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rob Me

I was thirteen and innocent to the ways of the wicked You were thirteen plus one and a veteran among the demons. The bedroom was your playground. I was a mouse thrown in to a pit of snakes. The slithering of your tongue defiled me, Your piercing eyes penetrated me, Your limbs grazed me. You were not generating like a boy, This was not your first, in fact you have done this to me many times, Your pleasure crushed me My heart is cold My mind has been tampered My body has been broken But I have grown for seven years since It takes all of the power in me not to reach across this table And destroy you with all of the aggression I have saved for you. You are my nemesis I have not forgotten You are lucky that I live for something greater You are lucky You are so lucky I can't believe we are blood.

1 comment:

Bob. said...

great poem Samwise