Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sing

Rain drops go pitter pat pitter pat on my hat as I sat,
I watched as she pranced clutching her duffel her feet went shuffle shuffle,
The cars passed and made a boom boom sound as they went zoom,
The street lights change, green yellow red, red yellow green yellow red,
And the people waited for the little man to rotate, he went red man green man red man green man red green red red green green green,
I started these words and ruptured a beat and I loved the ring and it went,
Pitter pat pitter pat on my hat I sat duffel shuffle shuffle boom boom zoom green yellow red, red yellow green red man green man red man green red red green green green and this is what I sing.

1 comment:

Allison said...

This would make a really cool scene in a movie. No dialogue...just sounds and colors...brilliant.