Sunday, August 24, 2008

Believable

Sincerity and the common ground we stand on becomes elegantly disruptive to the world all around. You feed me with the petty things in life and I close my eyes to the flowers. The things you sing are lullaby remedies that equally qualify to me. The motion of the ocean exercise commotion that cancels out this breach of peace. Jesus knows I should have died but instead He gave me this red lipstick boot wearing little squeeze. I think He gave us this chance to start over, turn over, and play a new sport. Please forgive me for the bank owned jobs they weren’t part of the master plan. I’ll whistle the love story to my children over a smokey campfire as if it was part of an age old tale with hidden messages and clues, making it a game that these children will love to play. Climb onto my arm i’ll fly you through the crowd. I can break the walls if we have no doors. I can be your eyes or your bones. We can tap our toes on the bathroom floor. Running, running, running above the ground. Oh what a lovely sound. Oh what a lovely sound, what a lovely sound, lovely sound, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely sound. Our memories will wear plastic sweaters keeping them fetching like souvenir letters. Did you think that I wouldn’t remember. You are a life size Tinkerbell marching towards my door. The sudden pressure change is the oxygen stolen from my lungs replaced with butterflies and jittery fireflies. Jitterally. This is a roller coaster that doesn’t have an end. There will be little floating ducks that win you nicely stuffed teddy bears, pony rides and a band it will be a bubbly good time. Oh we will shake the ground. It’s such a lovely sound.

2 comments:

Allison said...

"The motion of the ocean exercise commotion that cancels out this breach of peace."

excellent.

MLEmary said...

: ) "red lipstick boot wearing little squeeze" Cest Moi!!!