Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Birds

I have a city of birds living in my head
All different types of feathery creatures
Flying within my brain
Some big and some small
Some strong, some weak
Some smart and some not
I have wires that hold morals
These wires are tangled and cluttered
The birds create nests within my head
Amongst the wires perched with their families
Tribes will try and invade
They will fight and claw 
Biting and screeching in battle
Flying in flocks of thousands
All with a purpose of their own
Some criss cross in flight
Some fly in the shape of a V
All different types of creatures
All different types of strategies 
They live in close quarters
My head can only be so big
They keep multiplying
I need to let these birds out
They need to go out into the world

1 comment:

yazz said...

have you ever "workshopped"?? i think you'd really dig it.