Thursday, November 13, 2008

All I See

Oh sister Mary
We are everlasting
Intertwined within into something 
I've never felt this way before
Let go of all of these mixed emotions
Forget about all your hesitations
My beating heart is only just the start
Oh sister don't be troubled
I know this isn't what you're used to
It's hard to let go of the past
But this train is moving 
And I am made for you
Together we're heading ceiling
I can not stand this stalling
All I see is your face 
I am seeing you every day
Patiently I stand here waiting
I want you to know that you make me glow
Don't ever ever let go
You're taking time 
But I hope you realize
You haven't missed a night of dancing through my dreams
Nothing will ever be simple
But I can meet you half way
Because we complete each others lives

No comments: