Thursday, July 3, 2008

Find Enjoyment

I have been told a lot of things, none of which have helped me to find enjoyment in my life.
I think people tend to stress about the little meaningless speed bumps more than important things.
I have found that life takes patience and perseverance to stay grounded and stable. 
The early sun rise in it's self is proof enough to be joyful in your life.
God created light for us so we didn't have to live in the dark, yet most people I know think the morning is boring and or annoying.
God shows us that we don't have to live in darkness.
I look at the morning as a blessing and the reassurance. 
When that sun peaks its head over the mountain tops it is soothing.
Remember how blessed we are.
Looking at life not worrying about the small things is the single most enjoyable state of mind I have come to.

No comments: