Thursday, May 22, 2008

Animated

I write to you as if I have gone away to war. Anytime that I have for myself is spent thinking, writing, dreaming of you. I sit and smoke cigarettes and write letters to you, crumpling and tearing the ones that are not up to par for your viewing. Each one delivers a new thought that has sparked within me. Strokes of my pen glide over the paper pressing my thoughts with ink as if it was my brain laying it on the table. My ears numb the sound waves around me and my vision only focuses on my page. The world stands still when I write to you, as if I step into an unknown world of memories and recollections of you. The kind of world where these words dance on my paper, thoughts are sitting next to me sipping coffee, and my dreams are walking amongst the people. My soul rises and walks through the park talking to birds and swimming with the fish. Climbing trees and crawling on spider webs. Galloping with horses and floating with butterflies. Hiding in bunny holes and having tea with badgers.  My soul develops this kind of animated life for you. 
Come experience this world with me. 

1 comment:

MLEmary said...

"hiding in bunny holes and having tea with badgers" i love that one. I'll come play!