Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Love Obtained

If home is where the heart is than I am in San Diego, physically I am in England though.
See I realized the love I longed for wasn't in substances or alcohol or even meaningless friendships.
The love that I found has been in front of my face for years, just waiting in the crowd. 
The love I found is in a young woman twenty years of age. She is an artist with ambitions and goals. 
She dreams more than ten sleeping men. Her goals are set high enough to work towards but not out of reach.
She has blonde hair at the moment that is chopped at her neck. Her eyes are a beautiful blueish green, the kind that sparkles in the sun and glistens in the moon. Her body flows like the ocean, moving freely among the fish. 
She can be as quiet as a hummingbird or as loud as a woodpecker. She chooses her words carefully, always knowing what to say. 
She comforts me in times of need and challenges me in the time of life.
She has been in front of me for years yet I have just found her.
We have rekindled a fire from the ashes of our past.
It is fresh like the daily picking from the local fisher men, but old like a book that has been on the shelf, untouched for months.
She is my love, the kind not many will obtain.
She is MY love.

1 comment:

MLEmary said...

Who the FUGG are you talking about?