Monday, October 6, 2008

Behavior Disorder

Mind over body
Better yet mind over mind
The constant tug of war is wearing down my bones
Heave Hoe I am battling myself
Yes no yes yes no no no
In limbo with my decisions
I can't tell which is stronger my mind or my brain
I discuss it with the neutral
Coming up short of the external
Nervous ticks shutter throughout my body
The sign of my mind winning
Too soon to rejoice
Keeping my head down
Feeling like I am tip toeing to the edge of a cliff
Anything could now tip me over
Self discipline
Concentration 
Mind over body
Utter focused fusion 
Completely trained
Robotic
Staying in doors
They are the enemy
Oh God please help me
I can't tell which one I am fighting anymore
Mind mind mind body mind body
Yes no yes no yes yes yes no no
Scattered are my thoughts 
Autopilot thoughts
Sustained clashing
This is bearable
I feel like I am dying
I can win
I can win
Breath remember to breath
This will all be over soon
 

No comments: