Sunday, October 5, 2008

Northern

Going back to the north
Leaving the form of home 
Created by us individuals
Jumping the train 
Playing cat and mouse through the week
I keep this picture next to me
Shooting through the pain of my heart
She has got a merchandise line pulling her along
Get out your notepads and pens
Write down your thoughts
Get out your tear drops cups
I'll try and keep up
The tale of our grim and glory
Has no genre we walk outside the square
I think they envy us 
Playing their sad songs of past memories
We sing the melodies of future
This ship has sailed to the north
Without the one I love
I write this down in tears not shown 
No goodbyes or farewells 
Because this master plan 
Will not be ruined by the weather
I keep my bags packed
Because I'm coming
Oh I will be coming back home 

No comments: