Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sounds Like Discover

Cars that go over and cars that go nowhere
Don't mind me in the slightest interest
Trains and planes and all the big crazy things
Concern me less than none minus one
Critters, bugs, and the tiny little slugs
Come short of my troubled long days
All throughout this world do I sleep on fretting
Slinging my conceptions to the bodies of vast liquid gatherings
I dreamt of a waking hour that I could say I cared about this before
Then a word washed ashore
I called out I want more, oh give me more
I saw that face peering up along the shore
That day lives were changed and things never could look the same
We had survived through his story channel
It was then that I realized, throwing me into something that I thrived
I could not live alone without her anymore
Going on I could not bare knowing that you were all my glory
We started over and imparted on this grown up journey
Packed the bags and headed to the west
Called it a quest and pressed on towards the west
You are what I call the best
Call me silly and say that I am immature but I know for sure
That you are my love bird and the honey bee that sits on the apple tree
Always and forever next to me

No comments: